Gideon Brothers' business development group is seeking a Sales Operations Manager. This is a strategic position that requires an individual with business acumen, pipeline management experience, analytics and reporting expertise as well as prior experience managing people. The home base for this position is the Zagreb office; travel will be required.
The right individual will:
- manage leads by:
- responding to inbound inquiries
- sending sales materials to prospects
- following-up with prospects
- organizing and attending client meetings - sometimes with me...sometimes by yourself or with others
- conducting company research
- conducting industry research
- tracking and proactively communicating developments to the business development team
- develop (and continually optimize) a sales process by:
- analyzing and forecasting
- keeping CRM data clean and up to date
- leveraging content for sales (right content at the right time)
- communicating developments to other teams (Customer Success, Marketing, etc)
- cooperate with Marketing on:
- sales collateral
- as needed
- cooperate with Customer Success on:
- pilot design
- pilot execution
- pilot progress
- as needed
- a Masters Degree in Business Administration (or similar), Information Systems, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, or Law.
- 5 years of relevant experience supporting sales and managing pipelines.
- Excellent spoken and written English. You will be interviewed in English.
- Bonus Points: active LinkedIn profile
If you are interested in applying, we invite you to address your English-language coverletter to [Name of Chief Growth Officer] and highlight what you know about the company.