Who we are:
Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. We are one of the largest robotics and autonomous technologies groups in Southeast Europe. Gideon Brothers has offices in Zagreb and Osijek.
Scope of work:
In this position, you will primarily be responsible for providing technical service and support as well as in-field integration process improvements. We are looking for a determined problem-solver who inspires confidence in our customers. You will work closely with our partners and customers, Gideon Brothers' customer success team, sales team, experienced robotics and web engineers and be involved in all development stages, from brainstorming with clients and stakeholders to the integration phases of Gideon Brothers' autonomous mobile robots into logistic, warehousing and manufacturing environments.
- Provide technical support & troubleshooting via phone, email or at site.
- Provide feedback about issues in the field to internal Gideon Brothers' product and quality teams.
- Collaborate with Gideon Brothers' R&D teams on the creation of test plans, testing of products, problem analysis/trouble shooting based on customer feedback.
- Perform installation of the Gideon Brothers' mobile robots at customer sites and remotely monitor deployments and resolve issues.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on mobile robots and all associated equipment.
- Assist in building up local customer service centres and assist in handling associated operations.
- Manage support queue with urgency and professionalism.
- Actively and continuously update technical skills.
- Ability to effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats, collect data, statistically analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Good prototyping capabilities and hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Good knowledge of electrical instruments and mechanical tools.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Thorough and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS and Bash.
- Willingness to travel within Europe and other parts of the world.
- BSc or MSc in Robotics, Computer Science, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.