Who we are:
Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. We are one of the largest robotics and autonomous technologies groups in Southeast Europe. Gideon Brothers has offices in Zagreb and Osijek. We are looking for a Robotics Engineer in Test for our Zagreb offices.
Scope of work:
In this position, you will be focused on testing robots and autonomy components as part of the engineering team with the following responsibilities.
- Execute complex test plans and delegate tasks to other team members.
- Develop scripts and other support infrastructure to effectively run tests.
- Automate existing manual tests and develop new tests to improve test procedures.
- Collaborate with development teams on creation of test plans.
- Develop data visualizations to more efficiently track the performance.
- Identify and document bugs.
- Create test reports including actionable feedback to the product team.
- Investigate new technologies for testing of next-generation products.
- Problem analysis/troubleshooting of complex robotic products.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux and networking fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting languages (Bash).
- Basic C/C++ and Python coding skills.
- Thorough and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Work experience with robotics solutions as well as common libraries including ROS, OpenCV, PCL, etc.
- BSc or MSc in Robotics, Computer Science or related engineering fields.