Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 75 super-talented people, including 10 PhDs and 46 Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are looking for a Robotics Engineer in Test for our Zagreb office.
Scope of work:
In this position, you will be focused on testing robots and autonomy components as part of the engineering team with the following responsibilities.
- Execute complex test plans and delegate tasks to other team members.
- Develop scripts and other support infrastructure to effectively run tests.
- Automate existing manual tests and develop new tests to improve test procedures.
- Collaborate with development teams on creation of test plans.
- Develop data visualizations to more efficiently track the performance.
- Identify and document bugs.
- Create test reports including actionable feedback to the product team.
- Investigate new technologies for testing of next-generation products.
- Problem analysis/troubleshooting of complex robotic products.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux and networking fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting languages (Bash).
- Basic C/C++ and Python coding skills.
- Thorough and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Work experience with robotics solutions as well as common libraries including ROS, OpenCV, PCL, etc.
- BSc or MSc in Robotics, Computer Science or related engineering fields.