We are looking for a roadmap master and a doer to support a product vision for our cutting-edge robotic systems. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the product development at all time frames - from creating the product vision, product planning, gathering, and prioritizing requirements, to ensuring the successful product delivery.
- Own the product line, from creating the product vision in the concept phase throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Facilitate communication by scheduling frequent check-ins at each stage of the product life cycle (such as strategy sessions, roadmap reviews, sprint planning, etc.) and acting as a bridge between different teams and stakeholders.
- Lead the product development and define a clear product strategy at all time frames – from a single feature release to the release of a new product.
- Translate the product strategy into clear meaning for teams and stakeholders by providing written technical and functional requirements.
- Create clear product launch plans and coordinate timelines.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized list of requirements during the product life cycle and ensure that the final product vision is preserved.
- Visit relevant industry trade shows to keep up to date with industry news and create a Product Development Plan that is in line with the most recent trends and products.
- Organize regular coordination meetings with our partners and clients to efficiently translate their expectations and plans into an adequate Product Roadmap.
- Actively report on product outcomes.
- Always focus on delighting the Customer!
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience.
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product.
- MS/ BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Ability to understand technical issues and participate in constructive technical design discussions.
- Strong communication and partnership skills needed for working seamlessly across different teams and functions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be involved in multiple projects in parallel.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, as well as agile methodologies.
What makes you stand out:
- Prior experience in mobile robotics, automation, or IoT.
- Experience with deep learning related tools or products.
Do you have what it takes to become our Product Manager? Drop us your CV and let’s have a talk!
About Gideon Brothers:
Gideon Brothers is a fast-growing provider of safe, flexible and collaborative self-driving material handling robot solutions. Our next generation AI & 3D Vision-based mobile robots are multifunctional, safer, faster, connected and easy to deploy. We help companies transition into intelligent, highly automated enterprises by bringing their people and our smart vehicles together into orchestrated fleets within dynamic, ever-changing environments.