Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 75 super-talented people, including 10 PhDs and 46 Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. We are looking for a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer for our office in Zagreb.
Scope of work:
In this position, you will be focused on systems infrastructure to help manage engineering requirements and anticipate potential issues by identifying possible collision in dependencies among various teams and their technology components. We are also looking for a person that will work on designing tools for deployment and validation test workflows.
- Integration and on-boarding of full autonomy-stack solution.
- Work and plan with engineering teams to anticipate potential issues, identify dependencies.
- Build critical tools to manage our CI/CD pipelines.
- Design and implement best practices for security, monitoring and logging systems.
- Manage, store and present test results and data acquired from our robot fleet.
- Preparation of system documentation.
- Experience with writing production Software.
- Strong UNIX/Linux background and networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages.
- Experience with using Docker or other containerization tools.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers and supported technologies.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Work experience in robotics software and environments, including ROS, OpenCV, PCL, etc.
- Experience managing physical compute, storage, and networking hardware.
- Experience with using Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining infrastructure for AI development operations.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.