Gideon develops AI and 3D-vision based autonomous mobile robots for material handling in logistics, manufacturing, and other industrial environments. We are working with some of the biggest companies worldwide on automating their most complex material handling operations and enabling people to focus on what they do best, while robots take over the hard work.
Our team of 100+ super-talented people, including twelve PhDs and 60+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering, is devoted to developing robots with a mission of making people's work easier.
We can describe ourselves as an ambitious group of constantly learning dreamers with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences, very excited and passionate about what we do. We're thrilled for the opportunity to work with so many great colleagues, customers, and partners, and above all, we cherish kindness, team spirit, and new ideas. There is much more to learn, so we hope this piqued your curiosity!
Scope of work:
In this position, you will be focused on systems infrastructure to help manage engineering requirements and anticipate potential issues by identifying possible collision in dependencies among various teams and their technology components. We are also looking for a person that will work on designing tools for deployment and validation test workflows.
- Improving CI/CD pipelines to accomplish full continuous delivery
- Build critical tools to automate various build, test and deploy pipelines
- Automate processes using Helm , Terraform, Ansible and various cloud-native automation tools
- Work and plan with engineering teams to anticipate potential issues, identify dependencies
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Good knowledge of either Python, Go or Java
- Basic Shell scripting knowledge
- Experience with any Linux or BSD based distribution
- Experience with any containerization technology (Docker, k8s, libvirt)
- Fluency in English
- Interest to develop professionally in DevOps direction
- Experience with either AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- Salt (SaltStack)
- Networking knowledge
- Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ELK (Elasticsearch), Tomcat...
What we offer:
- Joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation
- An opportunity to choose between different benefits packages (meal-subsidy program, kindergarten allowance, tourist voucher)
- Baby bonus for all fresh parents
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work
- Regular health check-ups
- Christmas & Easter bonus
- Internal talks - fun deep dives into different fields of expertise
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues
- Working in a dynamic and exciting industry and in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration